• SKP-09 Clamp Plates are available for preventing the shaft from rotating due to vibrations from the machine
• Shaft hole diameter : 20mm
• Using a shaft sleeve allows accepting a shaft of 12mm, 14mm, 15mm or 16mm diameter.
• Displayed figure height : 7mm
• Comes with a rubber cushion.
• Working temperature : Up to 80ºC
• Ensure that the start-up revolution speed is 1/3 or less of the allowable revolution speed
• Do not give rapid acceleration or sudden stop
• These position indicators can not be used in applications where the shaft moves in the axial direction.
• The intermediate Plate, the rubber cushion and the housing seal (SDO-09-HS) can not be used together.
1. Stick the rubber cushion to the back of the indicator.
Do not stick it when using the housing seal.
2. Drill a fixing-pin hole in the mounting wall, 30mm above the shaft center.
3. Slide the indicator onto the shaft to the mounting wall and then tighten the setscrew.
Intermediate Plate, Housing seal & Front seal
(to be ordered separately)
|Part Number||Weight (g)|
• Use this Intermediate Plate if you want a SDP-09-N indicator to have the same indicator depth (50.5mm) as the old version (SDP-09).
• Using the front seal and the housing seal together offers better airtightness